Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Best Day Ever Cleaning

Best Day Ever Cleaning
I clean public parks and green spaces or woods. Kind of like the movie "office space" philosophy of fresh air and outside.

Office Space (1999)

MICHAEL
I could probably get you a job if you want.

PETER
No, thanks. I'm doing good here.

PETER
Ok, will do. (They get in the car and leave) This isn't so bad, huh?
Making bucks, getting exercise, working outside.


I do it without official pay as it is voluntary, but I am paid by my medical social assistance.

Occasionally I find nickels dimes and quarters.

Today, after cleaning God knows how many bush's, I got a one in a million.
I found a twenty dollar bill in a bush while cleaning up the trash.
At first I thought it was a twenty torn in half, but as I examined it later it is an entire twenty! I can treat myself to a luxury in the month of May now.

No comments: