Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19, 2012








In between RDP 180 and RDP 190 there was this large piece of foam from a boat on the shoreline. I brought it to the street to be picked up. I also cleaned up trash from the shoreline totalling a small bag of garbage in the last- bottom photo.

NOTE THE FOAM LOOKS A LOT LIKE LAST YEARS Oct 20, 2011 LINK CLICK HERE

it is the same piece of foam. someone brought it back into the park.
Look at the bump on the top, it is the same indentation. The foam turned yellow over the year.




It is now the season for the fish to go upstream and I took a short video of a fish . I had noticed a large school pass me by going west- fighting the current - going upstream. I also saw a large crane (bird) fly away as I arrived , so I assume the large birds are preying on the migrating fish.