Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 24 ,2013

Cleaned at Shakespeare park. Kind of dangerous because it is not an official park. The land could be sold and developed (houses built) at any time. I went to clean the woods, but had problems. The garbage cans are not yet present so I could only work for and hour ( a good thing in hindsight) filling the two bags I brought with me.
As I arrived I found there was broken glass in the sandpit where the children play, so I started cleaning there.
I picked up what I glass could visible see, a proper job would use a rake and a screen of some kind to get the smaller particles.
What kind of a person put broken glass into a play area for children?  I guess the same kind that puts razor blades in candy at Halloween. In Sherbrooke Quebec someone put needles in jeans.

In this area dog owners pick up their dog poop in a bag, then drop the bag . I picked up many of these abandoned dog poop filled bags. What is up with that?

No comments: