Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10 , 2013



Flowers along the trail
I went to Cap St Jacques Park. I collected four bags of garbage. I walked/cleaned the shoreline near the rapids. A previous recent time I cleaned it was http://montrealpollution.blogspot.ca/2012/12/december-5-2012.html

Map. Looking North.

90 degree turn of the "Map" photo. Looking West.


Cap St Jacques rapids



Fisherman , rapids and cold campfire.


Fourth campfire along my walk
I cleaned up the campfire as best I could.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First campfire I found. This was near the entrance and free boat dock area

Bag 1 of  4 bags at the garbage bin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second campfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fisherman and rapids in the distance. Green box garbage container on the left.


Garbage bags 2 and 3 of 4.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last bag of the morning. Bag 4 of 4 bags of garbage.




No comments: