Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 24, 2014

At Cheval Blanc/Whitehorse rapids park, east of the official park I did some cleaning. A Chief came over to ask me if I worked for the city. Then told me/asked me to throw a tree stump (I had pulled out/someone had dumped) into the garbage bin. I obliged him and did so. He said the wind blew it there, referring to the garbage I was collecting. I said the wind did not dump the tree stump, and asked him to talk of building a fence to catch the paper and plastic before it hits the woods.
Nature photo

Edge of property between private land and the Cheval Blanc park. Looking North.


Looking North , garbage bins

Looking South. Garbage bins. Garbage spills out of these garbage containers and ends up in the woods.

The general area I was cleaning.

The location of the garbage bins.


Garbage bag full of paper and plastic items from the property line, and a brick. All went in the dumpster. I also threw out two small tree stumps. Reason being that the wood does not biodegrade. The wood needs to be put through a shreader-woodchipper, and/or buried in a dirt hole with moisture to biodegrade.


Snow Dump
Where is the property line? Who knows? Lets dump the snow here. Who is going to complain?

Where is the property line? Who knows? Lets dump the snow here. Who is going to complain?