Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 1, 2014

I started taking the telephones out of the woods.

Nature photo of Whitehorse/ChevalBlanc rapids woods.
Map of Whitehorse/ChevalBlanc rapids
Telephones at Point A
Point B, first trip (one half of an orange serving tray)

Point B, first trip

Point B, second trip (other half of the serving tray)

Point B, second trip. This garbage bin is full.
_____________________________________________________
Stopped at Roxboro Island
Nature photo Roxboro Island
Glass bottles I threw out before they could be smashed.
I found this when I arrived, garbage all over an area.
All the garbage collected into one spot. I put it in the garbage container.
More garbage I cleaned


On Gouin Blvd on the way home, a Heineken beer bottle I threw out before it could be smashed.

No comments: