Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

16 august 2011


Asphalt in river

Asphalt is pretty much the same as the tar balls of the Gulf oil spill.

"An explosion and fire on a drilling rig on April 20 (2010) left 11 workers missing and presumed dead."

national geographic article


Asphalt in river


Two bags of garbage , mostly from a fishman or fisherperson. The broken chair I pulled out of the river and hundreds of ants started coming out of it, so I was too afraid to carry it to the garbage bin. I will pick it up later.

I brought some of the asphalt to the garbage bin, but they are not taking it.


No comments: