Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Aug 18 ,2011



On the river shove of whitehorse rapids. One small bag of garbage ( broken glass at the bottom because glass is heavy relative to plastic) plus the wet black cloth-clothing in the photo. I picked up two chairs as well but did not photograph them as I put them in a dumpster. One was the broken-pole-folding with ants, the ants were gone. Someone had the solution of tossing the brokenpolechair back into the river to get rid of it. Brilliant thinking. NOT.
It was right on the shore though, so no problem to pick it up again.
I have to go back for the 2 by 2 foot soft foam because to my surprise it was heavy. Took out a block of asphalt as well.
Almost forgot the broken fishing rod is the second one I have found of late. If you look closely in this photo of the 16th, there is another fishing pole on the left hand side , sticking out of the white plastic bag.
I wonder if its from the same fishman.

No comments: