Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23, 2012


I pulled this Christmas tree out of the forest at the far eastern part of the Cheval blanc rapids area.
Some idiot thought it would biodegrade. Christmas trees are extreme fire hazards. To biodegrade it has to go through a wood-chipper to get the wood into contact with moisture and soil. Otherwise it would take 25 years or a fire to get it back into the ecosystem. So I pulled it out the other day, just took a photo today.



Three medium bags of garbage.

I picked up a bunch of garbage and plastic in the woods at the fire hydrant. This included dog poop bags, that I wasn't going to pick up- but I have to because no one else is going to.
Some idiot picks up their dog poop, but then throws the bag into the woods, for people to see and smell. The plastic does not rot you moron. Why did you pick it up in the bag for? How brain damaged are you? Do you not see the fifteen other bags you previously threw? I like dogs, it is the dog-owner who doesn't clean up for the next person I dislike.

No comments: