Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 18, 2015

I cleaned at Whitehorse/ChevalBlanc woods, the western woods. I took a car tire out. Yesterday I spotted a fox and the tire in the distance , at the same time, in the morning. When I arrived close to the tire, I discovered someone else had recently been there and flipped the tire over. (because of the missing leaves in a circle). Today, I took the car tire to a city garbage bin.
Nature photo of woods

The car tire.
car tire size is?
support on bike size is?
Car tire is bigger than my bike!
Car tire on my bike from a more realistic angle
Car tire at city garbage bin

No comments: