Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 10, 2016

Today I arrived at Park des Arbres at the same time a fire truck was arriving. I investigated and yes Park Des Arbres was on fire and firefighters were putting it out.




While watching two firefighters stomp a burn area out I got involved and stomped on a flame flare up out of their field of view.
I did not want to hang around professionals (what was I doing there?), so went to do the cleaning job I had set out for.

I picked up the roofing tiles that I could see, 5 groups of 3 , or fifteen sections and a bike tire.



Eastern Whitehorse/Cheval Blanc has been set on fire as well, so there is someone setting fires in the area.

I met a woman named Christine who lives in the area and cleans when she is on her walks of the nature park.

Good news
I went to Roxboro Island and some group have done a major cleaning! They took the orange metal car frame out! Unbelievable. They reportedly also took out four car tires, but only one was visible in the pile of garbage they left for the city.
Entrance to Roxboro Island

Roxboro Island cleaned ! (I did not do this job)




2 comments:

christine said...

wow! I'm heading out now for a ride too!

Mark p.s.2 said...

I will see you on Facebook, because I don't check my blog comments too often. You are the first to comment.