Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Friday, June 29, 2012

June 28, 2012

Two bags of broken glass and garbage and scale.Scale calibrated for bucket, so heaver than reading.

I was at Cap St Jacques and did some cleaning. This is the same area I cleaned and made a blog about it. I made a map of the area for the blog. I did just the lower half this day. On the blog I showed buckets of broken glass (garbage) I had cleaned off the shoreline. The buckets weighed about twenty pounds each, as I recently weighed it 3/4 full at fifteen pounds.

This day I collected two bags of garbage, weighted them separately in the plastic yellow bag (yellow bag has a handel). Nine and seven pounds weight.
Nine pounds of garbage I cleaned.
Seven pounds of garbage I cleaned.

2 comments:

untonyto said...

If more people were like you, there would be no garbage lying about! I guess it's thankless work though.

Mark p.s.2 said...

Thanks. Occasionally people see me cleaning and thank me.