Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 19, 2012

Whitehorse rapids park Cheval Blanc park riverfront cleaning. two fishermen, one woman with dog, one helicopter flyover.
Bag behind the garbage bin is someone else's cleaning job.The big bin in the picture is full.
ODDity I found about 10-ten brand new "todays" Montreal Metro newspapers in the trashcan when I opened it. Who and why was this done? I took one to read on the bus-ride home. I should have brought the bunch on the bus.

No comments: