Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012




Cheval Blanc Rapides/Whitehorse rapids woods.


I pulled this metal thing out of the shoreline.


I tried attaching some wheels to it. It worked for a while.




I ended up placing it on the wooden platform on my bike. It hit trees and bushes as I moved along, but having it mobile(on wheels) was far better then carrying it the distance to the street.


I put it with the other days garbage. This was Thursday morning, garbage collection day, and the person living on the street close by took all this garbage to their own driveway for the city to pick up. I don't know if the city took it.


I also picked up a quarter (1/4) bucket of glass from the shoreline.



I take this glass to a city park garbage can that is a relatively short distance away.

No comments: