Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29, 2012



If you enlarge this photo , you might see the tire





Cheval Blanc rapids/ Whitehorse rapids east of the rapids the was this tire in the shoreline.



The soil is like quicksand, so I had to pile a bunch of rocks to reach the car tire.



I pulled the tire out. It was full of mud so was heavy until I scooped the mud out. I rolled it to the fire hydrant with the bricks.



I put a cement tile in it to discourage party goers from bringing the tire back into the woods.


I found some more bricks on the shoreline when taking out the car tire. I brought them to the pile next to the fire hydrant.. You can tell they are a new addition to the pile by their appearance of looking wet.

No comments: