Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22, 2012




I arrived at the Cap St Jacques free boat launch area to find a Heron on the dock. I cleaned up small garbage that was around.

Then I continued digging out yesterdays toxic creosote wood beam.


Out of the earth


Final placing for now, alongside the other toxic wood beam.



These two toxic beams are attached. I successfully freed them from the earth, but it is too heavy to lift out.

Metal truck frame rusting in the shoreline. I started digging it out.

Metal truck frame in the shoreline from different angle, with Heron in top right.

What is inside the red circle 1

What is inside the red circle 2


Took yesterdays metal ladder to the trash bin.

UPDATE
I successfully remove the two beams that were attached, for a total of four toxic beams taken out.
See Sept 23 ,2012



No comments: