Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3, 2012





This rod is one of the weirdest things I have ever found. Over the years I have picked up many things from the shoreline and this seemed very weird this morning. I picked up  batches of cylindrical batteries that Geoff worried could be dynamite. That's all I can think of now as odd. Anyway... after I broke off a piece I found the inside of this rod is like carbon. I've picked up rebar and angle iron and this thing is weird. It creeped me out so much I left it, but put the 9 inch chunk in the bucket.

End of the mornings cleaning , one bucket of garbage from the shoreline of Cheval Blanc rapids/Whitehorse rapids woods area.

Scale says about twelve pounds of garbage.




No comments: