Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May 13, 2014


I tried removing some of the car/truck that is buried in ChevalBlanc/Whitehorse rapids park.

At the start

Crowbar on blue sheet metal of a car, the other side of the tree.

brought my saw

Looks like a door, after some digging.



What I removed of the car, about to go into the garbage bin.

This was a failure because the buried car looked exactly as it had before I had started. The amout of garbage I removed was meaningless. I was disappointed.