Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

November 17, 2016

I cleaned in the western woods of Whitehorse rapids/Rapides du cheval blanc. I took out a bunch of rust metal. Two metal boxes, metal rods, metal bucket and a metal bed spring. I did not take out the chromed pipe that is in the garbage image because it was too heavy.
Nature photo of the river
Nature photo of the bay in the woods.
The bay and the garbage.
The metal garbage in the woods that I took out.(The chromed metal is still there)
Metal garbage about to go into the blue city container
Metal bed spring about to go into the blue city container.

No comments: