Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 24, 2010


First bucket of the day with a pile of glass for the second in the background.

The second bucket of the day.

I didn`t want to do this third one, but I had to out of fear the bottles would be broken by some asshole and be 100 times worse to clean up. Picking up 50 odd pieces of a broken bottle.
Anyways the garbage bag in the bin broke. Thinner bag maybe . And I had to dump the third bucket on the ground next to the garbage. Should I have dumped it on top? I don`t know.

No comments: