Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oct 8 , 2011



Cap St Jacq picked up garbage, more than this one bag . Lots of apples on the ground. That shocked me at first. "What are all these apples doing on the ground , going to waste?" was my first thought. I guess they will turn into earth. I did not pick any apples up.
I found a strange metal wire cage for fishing near the collapsed wall (entropy pic) lots of garbage everywhere. A fireplace every 6 feet. Three picnic tables on the beach. With beer and fireplaces. Really nature. NOT. No police for the area I guess. Passed a couple who was very happy, presumably because their dog was having fun in the water, said beu jour-hello to me. Gunshots or firecrackers going off , across the lake/river. Power motorboats still running , so it was still summer. Too noisy for me. No drunkRussians fishing , I guess they are out of season.

No comments: