Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nov 19, 2011


Picked this up today at Cap St Jacques, where I cleaned before and made a webpage of it.
Notice the Old fashioned stubby beer bottle. "The stubby beer bottle was Canada's nationial beer bottle from 1961 to 1984."

Second trip up from the shoreline , large pieces of glass on top of a car's hubcap.
_________________
Picnic area clean.

I had not been to this part of the park in years. On my"assholes and idiots" page I have a photo of a boarded up outhouse (Nov 8, 2008) that got me very angry. I had to use the toilet, and it was unavailable. In three years passing, I've finally forgot/forgave the event.
I discovered lots of garbage from drunks. Lots of beer bottles and crap.

Large garbage bag filled with garbage. Good thing it was a short walk to the bin.

No comments: