Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6 , 2012










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first two photos are of the same (dumped) tire in Cheval Blanc - Whitehorse rapids forest, just west of the pile of roofing tiles ( southern edge, halfway into the forest).
The next two photos are of another (dumped) tire with a metal rim a short distance away.

 There are three more tires for a total of five tires that I just recently found. There is a bit more garbage alongside the trains border fencing that probably should be taken out as well.

I put the two old tires alongside the walking trail. I plan on putting the five on top of the roofing pile.

The last photo is two small bags of garbage collected from the trail and the woods of Cheval Blanc Whitehorse rapids. I put it in the garbage contain at the official park entrance.

I kept one item of garbage, a golf ball that looks to me like its been chewed on by animals that live in the forest(in the photos on bottom of blog page). They think it is a nut of some kind to crack open, but it is a man-made piece of plastic. I hope they didn't damage their teeth.

No comments: