Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 17, 2014

I cleaned at ChevalBlanc Whitehorse rapids woods western shoreline area.
 https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.5163356,-73.8455935,207m/data=!3m1!1e3
The plants are growing so fast and large I can not imagine what they will do in July when there is even more sunlight. I wonder if the increase of CO2 in the atmosphere has made them grow more? Oxygen is at 20% while CO2 is at 0.04%

campfire near train-bridge

Very fast growth of the plants covers up the old rusted car parts.

Start of the cleaning

Broken beer bottle. Zoom in blow-up of the center of the previous (above) photo.

Broken beer bottle

Broken beer bottle

I thought I had finished cleaning up the glass when I found more.

My feet in the cold river

Bad News, they put the standard garbage container in Brooks park (the closest city garbage container). It is very difficult for me to dump my broken glass garbage in this type of container.

Regular garbage I picked up, two spray paint cans on the right side.

The broken beer bottles I picked up and at the city garbage container.


No comments: