Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Active Demon

There is an active Demon at Cheval Blanc whitehorse rapids. Just a mild one I hope.

I conclude this with three or four pieces of evidence.

Today was Eco-quartier day and I went cleaning with a group of people.

Someone found a long twisted bar of metal I put in the garbage the other day. The metal came out of the cement I broke up with a sledgehammer. This demon person took it out of the garbage container and hid it somewhere in the woods. It was found today. I recognized it, but couldn't say anything without sounding insane, so I didn't. Metal in background photo here.

Just like the bike frame of my previous post. My second piece of evidence.

My third piece of evidence was a small bag of dog shit hanging about ten feet up near Todays gathering of people who care about the greenspace. I got a tool, a rake to reach to untwist it from the branch it was hanging on, and threw it out.

Fourth is someone setting the grass on fire in the forest, we ( who love the forest-greenspace) have been lucky the fire dies out after a small area burn.

Last year I abandoned Whitehore-Cheval blanc forest for the futility of the fight against the garbage.

Regular garbage accidentally left behind I can forgive, but I might not forgive a demon playing hide and seek with garbage. Getting angry at the demon is what the demon wants.

"When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor. John Lennon"

No comments: