Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Monday, April 23, 2012

April 20, 2012

Bog-Swamp at Cheval Blanc Rapids/Whitehorse Rapids

A cars rear axle with differential in the bog. I had this and the engine block in the same spot. The engine block was moved back into the swamp by some insane person.


I bolted on a square 1 inch metal rod.
I put an axle into the square rod.
I put wheels on the axle.
I then rolled the car axle out of the woods. I wasted 20 minutes of my time though. I thought this one trail (south-north) was going to go to the southern east west trail, but it ended in a dead end. I had to backtrack to where I started. The southern east-west trail is more like a road.
 I started at 4PM and finished at 5 PM .
 I couldn`t move it another inch as it still was very heavy to lift and push.
I didnt take a photo at the finish as I dont know the legality of dumping a car axle on city property.

 If I had to do it again , I would have put four (4) wheels on it and pulled it.
 _______________  
The INSANE
In my accidental detour bringing the car axle out, I found the metal bike frame I had cut up and thrown out last year two years ago. Some f-ing insane person had carried it back in. Unbelievable! Why would anyone do this? Did they also bring the car tires in? This metal frame bring in was no small distance, maybe a mile or something. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. Unbelievable.The car axle I just took out, is too heavy to bring back in, I am fairly certain.
_

Snake

No comments: