Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26, 2012



I took out the motorcycle frame from Cheval Blanc for the SECOND TIME . It was near the bog area. A twenty minute walk, so about a mile in the forest-park.
The FIRST TIME was in 2010 when I had cut it in half to make it light enough to carry out. I made a blog post about it here.

I had found the bike in 2009 and post a photo here.

 I also collected a bag of trash mostly consisting of drink cans and plastic bottles. I attached the bike frame to my large back-pack in order to carry it out. Otherwise it is too much work for ones hands and arms to continually hold it while walking. :::

 Bike frame cut job

No comments: