Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 7, 2012

F.Y.I. This is prime time in Montreal to look for and find garbage.
The trees and bushes are not growing yet, so the garbage is clearly apparent. YOU MUST HAVE EYE PROTECTION if you do go cleaning in the woods/trees/bushes.
I have learnt to only clean public parks, DESIGNATED public parks. Private land should be cleaned by its owners. I once cleaned greenspace of the city of Montreal , it was then bulldozed for new housing. The land was not a designated park as I had assumed.

Along the river shoreline near RDP 190 . I performed about an hours worth of work-cleaning at the island park east of the cheval blanc whitehorse rapids park. I stuffed all the garbage in the green container, all but the large piece of metal on the left hand side.
The Pierrefonds garbage container is now full.

No comments: