Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12 , 2012


East of Cheval blanc rapids park there is a valley with construction waste in it.
I am attempting to make it look more natural, the garbage has mostly been covered up by the Forrest growth.
CEMENT pieces are still apparent , so to remove them I smashed them with my sledgehammer. The above photo is one of the larger pieces that I successfully smashed into small pieces.
REBAR and metal wire-rope is in random places, in the cement. After I smashed the cement the metal inside is free.


Success! I completely broke the cement up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Four photo's of cement before smashing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Large piece of cement. Starting...





Incomplete.This piece was too large to be smashed completely today. Maybe another day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smashed

Success!

Success!

Success!

No comments: